MInTheGap Welcomes Rebecca

February 19th, 2007 Visited 1221 times, 1 so far today

Joining us as one that stands in the gap is Rebecca from The Space Between My Peers.  Rebecca is a SAHM with a low budget and an insane need to dissect, analyze, and interpret the art and science of what to wear.

Today she will contribute her first post here at MInTheGap– please give her a warm welcome!

Comments

• Mary says on: February 19, 2007 at 2:30 pm

Rebecca, so glad to welcome you! I love your other two blogs and know you’ll give us some great content to discuss! 🙂

• Stephen Kingston says on: February 19, 2007 at 4:32 pm

Welcome Rebecca. 🙂

What is a SAHM?

• Deborah says on: February 20, 2007 at 3:11 pm

Nice to have you here, Rebecca! I’m looking forward to reading more from you. Thanks so much for visiting my blog a couple weeks ago. I have been over to yours, but at the time I didn’t have a chance to comment. So, I will be checking it out again! Deb

• Stephen Kingston says on: February 21, 2007 at 4:22 am

I think I worked out SAHM… Stay at home mother!

Only took me 2 days!

:blush:

• Deborah says on: February 21, 2007 at 10:44 am

Stephen, my 17-year old had to tell me that one…so I didn’t even figure it out on my own! I’m still trying to understand my 2-year old, much less all the computer lingo!

• MInTheGap says on: February 21, 2007 at 11:03 am

Well, there are plenty of acronyms out there, and a tribute to your superior intellect, Stephen, that you figured it out without someone responding!

Hmm, someone should have made sure you found out. :whistle:

Well, in any case, “Mother” could also be “Mom” and that’s the more common usage I’ve seen.

Anything we can have you take two days to figure out– I mean– get you the answer for, Deborah?

😉

• Deborah says on: February 21, 2007 at 11:26 am

I’m sure the list would go on and on and on… :wassat:

• MInTheGap says on: February 21, 2007 at 11:31 am

Wow, Deborah, the way that you’ve been commenting over here, you’ll appear on the Top Commentors for the last 30 days here pretty soon. ğŸ˜Ž

Or is that your agenda? :ninja:

• Rebecca says on: February 21, 2007 at 11:46 am

Thanks all! And thank you Deborah for the heads up that this whole thread was here. For some reason, it never occurred to me to comment on a post to welcome me. And it never occurred to me that anyone else would either. I mean, I just never thought about it.

*chuckle*

• Stephen Kingston says on: February 21, 2007 at 12:02 pm

I’m sure it would have come to you in a couple of days though 😆

• Deborah says on: February 21, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Well…it hasn’t been on my agenda to be listed as a top commentator, but I would be in great company!! 😉 No, you all have just got me hooked on this blogging thing…I told Mary this would happen!! Now my poor children are fixing the meals, doing the laundry… 😆 But seriously, I’m really enjoying this and getting to know all of you and checking out your blogs. I’ve learned so much too! So thanks, you all, for making it so much fun! Deb

• MInTheGap says on: February 21, 2007 at 1:17 pm

Well, Deb, we’ve definitely benefited from having you around. :biggrin:

Stephen, am I ever going to live that down? :unsure:

• Mary says on: February 21, 2007 at 2:32 pm

I myself prefer: SAHHM~ stay at home homeschooling mom

😉

My favorite internet acronym is OMIK: open mouth insert keyboard

Have I had to do this? :silly: