Thirteen Things I’m Thankful For

July 20th, 2006 Visited 4115 times, 1 so far today
Thirteen Things about MInTheGap
1. God’s Gift of Salvation2. My beautiful wife3. My children

4. A church that seeks after God.

5. The job God has provided.

6. This blog.

7. College Friends

8. Fellow Believers

9. Transportation

10. A Safe House

11. Saftey we have each and every day

12. Living in the U.S.A.

13. You, my blog regulars and visitors!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Mary

2. K T Cat

3. Stacey
4. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Comments

• Anastasia Hunt says on: July 20, 2006 at 4:16 pm

These are very good reasons to be thankful. What an inspiring list!

• Mary says on: July 20, 2006 at 4:29 pm

First time I’ve ever heard of Thursday Thirteen! Thanks!

• MInTheGap says on: July 20, 2006 at 4:59 pm

Thanks Anastasia!

Mary, glad I could show it to you! John C and I are starting a meme in the near future talking about performing Random Acts of Kindness on weekends and blogging about them. Stay tuned for a full description!

• Tracie says on: July 20, 2006 at 5:07 pm

What a great list!!

• K T Cat says on: July 20, 2006 at 10:35 pm

Great theme for your TT. Mine is up.

Also, would you like to link to these posts that I do weekly?

• MInTheGap says on: July 20, 2006 at 10:45 pm

Ok, I’ll link to you. I’m starting up a meme which should be up on Monday at http://www.weekendkindness.net. Stay tuned for more information as it’ll be a chance to share the kindness people have done and the difference you can make in other’s lives!

• Mary says on: July 21, 2006 at 8:41 am

Great idea for the new meme…I’ll be tuning in!

• Southern Girl says on: July 21, 2006 at 12:19 pm

Great list! Many of them would be on such a list for me, too — especially #1. 🙂

• tbirdonawire says on: July 21, 2006 at 12:30 pm

Great list! I’ll stay tuned!

• Pingback/Trackback

T.Bird on a Wire

• Joe says on: July 21, 2006 at 2:23 pm

I really enjoyed your TT list and some of the other posts I read. I will be returning to read more because I really like your thoughts on society and values and such. Thanks for visiting my blog and please stop by again any time! Happy TT! ~ Joe

• Shari says on: July 21, 2006 at 3:30 pm

Great list – we would all do so well to stop and think about the many, many things for which we can be grateful. I will definitely be back to poke around the rest of your blog!

• Janice says on: July 21, 2006 at 5:27 pm

it is so important to stop and count our blessings and be grateful. you have been blessed – it is a wonderful list of things

• Stacy says on: July 21, 2006 at 6:56 pm

Wonderful list, and something we should all be reminded of on a daily basis. I know I for one do my best to remember all the things I’m grateful for every day, but I often fall short.

Great T13, thanks for stopping by to visit mine!

Have a wonderful day 🙂

• Pingback/Trackback

Elixir @ wild-refuge ~ version 1.0

• Katia says on: July 21, 2006 at 9:36 pm

Lovely list! Some days I’m far too caught up the struggles of daily life and forget to look at what we already have to be thankful for. Thanks for the reminder.