In All Things Christ

August 1st, 2008 Visited 2274 times, 1 so far today
This entry is part 1 of 8 in the series The Head of the Body

A Visionary Dream

There’s a famous dilemma that’s called the Chicken and the Egg dilemma. Perhaps you’ve heard of it. It goes, “Which came first, the Chicken or the Egg?”

For the Christian, the answer is simple—the chicken was created with the fouls on day 5.

Inside this discussion, however, is a very important truth. When it comes to the Christian life, God always comes first—then the believer. Yet often we replace the order and wonder why we don’t have the power of God.

Starting Monday I want to look at this truth—that God came first, and see what the Bible has to tell us about living a life that’s in God’s will.

Series NavigationChrist is the Head >>

Comments

• Rachel says on: August 1, 2008 at 3:43 pm

I look forward to reading this!

Rachels last blog post..Persisting in Disobedience

• MInTheGap says on: August 4, 2008 at 9:17 am

@Rachel: Well, it went over well as a sermon, but I’m not sure that it’ll be ready by 3:00 PM today. Look for it later tonight.

• Modest Prom Dress says on: August 7, 2008 at 1:40 pm

I am gonna have to take a stab in the dark and say that the egg came first. I bet it just appeared one day in the middle of the desert. It makes sense that something could just appear like that out of thin air right?

• MInTheGap says on: August 7, 2008 at 3:06 pm

@Modest Prom Dress: There you go.

• Tyrone Hill says on: March 15, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Praise ye the Lord! Thank you for using the Web to speak the truth of Gods Word, Jesus Christ. These words are simple to me, easy to understand and are jam packed with so much depth.