Adventure Warm-Up

January 8th, 2007 Visited 1442 times, 1 so far today

MInTheGap's AdventureI was asked this past week when the adventure would begin.  Well, until it’s ready, you can practice with some warmups that will be similar to what you’ll see during the real thing.  I’ll post those who completed the warm up with the next warm up.

Warm Up #1

At some point in this blog’s history, I talked about the first king of Israel and one of the blunders that he made and applied his blame shifting to what we do today.

Your mission is to find this post, and leave a comment. I’ll list those that get involved in the order in which they post.

Have fun!

Comments

• MInTheGap says on: January 8, 2007 at 11:57 am

Interesting point, Stephen. That’s why I guess they are warm-ups! 🙂

• Stephen Kingston says on: January 8, 2007 at 11:02 am

Um… Once someone has found it, isn’t it just a case of keeping an eye on “recent comments” for everyone else?

• Mary says on: January 8, 2007 at 4:29 pm

You’re welcome to save yourself some trouble, Stephen, and just check out my findings on recent comments…

:O)

• Stephen Kingston says on: January 8, 2007 at 5:06 pm

It was okay, I just used the search facility. Turned the post up right away.

• ann_in_grace says on: January 9, 2007 at 5:12 am

It was an interesting post. I do not aspire to be good in this warm-up, but I shall try to learn instead…

• flashnolan says on: January 9, 2007 at 12:57 pm

It was an ok warmup, but maybe you should leave it to the professional you have making them for you. 😉